February 13, 2007

Bunny pics & nature walk

Whew, another photo shoot. The Nursery page on our Angora website finally got an update, and [drum roll...] we have a whole photo album with pictures of each of the Angora babies! Woohoo! Take a look...they're CUTE. [grin] (I'm developing another website right now, so keeping the blog and the bunny sites up-to-date have been put on the back burner.)

My loving family-of-the-warm-bodies (see earlier post about warming baby bunnies) threw me out out of the house Sunday. I've been spending a lot of time on the computer lately, so this week I came dangerously close to communicating solely in a series of grunts and burps, wearing animal skins, and putting a bone in my nose. It took a while to pry the mouse out of my cold, stiff fingers, but I'm really glad now that I didn't miss out.

We took a hike with the dogs through the woods behind our pasture. The sun was out, and it was surprisingly warm for a February afternoon. Leaves crunched underfoot, and the birds that haven't flown south were out en masse enjoying this beautiful winter day. To top it off, I even remembered the camera! Attached is a couple of shots, one of pine trees against a winter sky and another of a bird's nest we found along the trail.



No comments: