July 21, 2008

Updates, updates

I should be working on a term paper right now, but this is much more fun. (I need something to jump start the ol' brain.)

We are selling out of Californians. Yup. That's right. No more wonderful, chunky white bunnies. It was not an easy decision, but it had to be done. Thus... if you would like a great start with an established herd of meat rabbits, email me. It would be great if they went as a group, but I'm also realistic. I have two herd bucks -- nice herd bucks -- six or eight brood does, and three litters which will be ready to go in mid-August. (Or, you could just buy them and their mothers.) Prices range from $15 - $30 each depending on age and quality. We raise for meat and show, so they're pretty and practical. 10% discount if your kids are current members of the ARBA, 4-H, or FFA.

No comments: